1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

game saves to mc

Discussion in 'PS2' started by mbred0609, Jan 25, 2007.

1. mbred0609

mbred0609 Member

how can i transfer games saves from my pc to my ps2 memory card. i transfered my files from my ps2 to my ps3 and cannot copy them back. i can copy the files to a sandisk card from my ps3 and then transfer them to my pc. but how can i get them back on my ps2 mc from my pc.

2. mbred0609

mbred0609 Member

ok maybe i asked the question wrong since noone has an answer. i found a few posts on how to tranfser the data. so i guess my question should be is there a special program or device used to attach the ps2 memory card to the pc. like a usb to memory card adapter. i have the ps3 mc adapter which is usb but when attempting to attach to the pc it tells me it doesnt recognize it because it doesnt have the software. is there anywhere to get software for this and if so what is it called? or if there is no software for this device then what device can i use for this? i posted a question similar to this in ps3 forums so sorry if its considered a double post.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2007