1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

game sharing

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by LUFFYPSP, Jun 3, 2007.

1. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

anyone can explain to me bout game sharing n how to use it??

2. psphelpz

psphelpz Member

besically when you game share, some games you just send like a demo to the other person or you rarely get a game where you send it and you get to play each other wirelessly, out of the 5 games i have game shared all of them are demos.

hope this answers your question.

3. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

only demos?? tht means we cant share full game?? and how to share the game??

4. staxx

staxx Regular member

just demo's so that person and yourself cannot play together or against each other. You can game share by using the game sharing option in your umd game.

5. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

thkxxs man 4 ur guide.man i'm disppointed unable to share a full game. btw why they make it to be shared as a demo only??

6. staxx

staxx Regular member

Because theyre money grubbing :) ...im sure it would probably take forever to transfer a full game from psp to psp as well. If you both want to play the same game together you should get custom firmware on your psp.

7. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

owh, now tht make sense..

but wait, if i transfer a demo game, can i play the same game with my fren as u said???even as a demo?? i'm using 3.40oe-a n my fren is 3.10oe-a.does it capable??

n i dun have any umd game.juz a demo umd. can i still share my game through the mem stick???

8. staxx

staxx Regular member

if you both have custom firmware...just put the same game iso or cso in your memory stick in the iso folder then it will show up under your game > memory stick on your psp. then you will both have the full version of the game and can link together to play multiplayer with each other as the full version. pm me and i'll send you my email if your confused.

9. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

tht one i ve figure out already. wht i am confussing right now is wht if i got the game n he didnt??? can i game share to him n play yhe multiplayer mode together???

10. staxx

staxx Regular member

no...but thats why i said to do it the way i stated above...that way you'll both have the game.

11. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

tht's the only way?? i'm used to play the way u stated. i'm afraid u mistaken but i mean if i gameshare the demo.still, cant i??