1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Systems

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Gogeta244, Dec 29, 2004.

1. Gogeta244

Gogeta244 Guest

Why dose everyone like Xbox and the Halo games.

2. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

The reason that everybody loves the Halo games is because they are filled with action. This game has really good graphics also. You can play the adventure mode with a friend on co-op or you can play on the single player mode. Also, you can play against eachother. You can hook up as many as 16 players also to play against eachother. What game could beat that? I would say that the halo 1 game was harder to beat in story mode than Halo 2 is. When i beat Halo 2 i was pretty disappointed with how fast and easily i beat it. Well i hope this answers your question!!!!

HALO ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. squizzle

squizzle Active member

I agree with gogetta

4. djscoop

djscoop Active member

the xbox should be named the halo box. thats all the people that have them use them for. ps2 is way better

5. squizzle

squizzle Active member

Hell yeah!!

6. Gogeta244

Gogeta244 Guest

I like PS2 the best Grand Theft Auto San Andreas is awsome!!

7. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

There are also good games for the XBOX. Midnight club II is a good game for XBOX that is also available for the ps2. Also, Need For Speed Underground 2 is a really good game if you like racing games. I would actually prefer it over Midnight Club.

8. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

In my opinion, i feel that Need For Speed Underground 2 is the best racing game for ps2. The good part is how you can just about make your car however you want and how you make it better and faster by earning money. I really want to get that game online, i know i wouldnt be dissapointed with it. That and Halo i want to get online.

9. djscoop

djscoop Active member

speaking of great racing games for ps2, when does grand turismo 4 come out?

10. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Damn, i guess that game grand turismo has come a long way.... I remember playing it a long time ago on a demo the first one and they are already on the 4th. Well i dont know when it is coming out sorry i cant help you there. Im trying to figure out myself when the DS online games are coming out. Im just freakin dyin to play against someone. I think thats the only bad thing Nintendo did. They should have let some online games during the launch and i bet MORE people would have bought the DS. Im sick of waiting already! LOL.