1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

game thats 8.13 gigs

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by needhelp11, Oct 26, 2012.

1. needhelp11

needhelp11 Member

Ok i am downloading an xbox360 game that i need to burn to an dvd-r the only thing is that the iso is 8.13 gigs and i cant find any that are that big i would like to know if there are any that are ten gigs or if i could use blueray or if i could somehow make it smaller

OKAY for anyone who says that there are no games that are this big there is trust me its called HALO 4 and for the ones who say its a scam well this is why im doing this to see if it is oh and i know how to not get my profile deleted okay?

thanks

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  2. arsenalforever

arsenalforever Regular member

Yes, it's MEANT to be that big. Microsoft introduced it as an anti-piracy measure. You don't need a blue ray disc but you need an iHas drive flashed with Burner Max in order to burn such games into a dual layer DVD.

3. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

2nd link in my sig go to how to section of forum; all tuts & required info are there;as for any download links they'll most probably be broken due to megaupload take down