1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

game trainers question?

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by less10, Mar 6, 2007.

1. less10

less10 Member

My question is in general but i am going to relate it to NFL HEAD COACH... On pc there is no code i have been able to find for trades accepted. Well while looking i have learned how to use the memory searches like T-search and i have been able to use it in this game. To freeze office hours,manage staff etc.. But my real question is i want to find a value for trades so i can make them accept it. I have spent hours on this and no can do. I thought the value for yes or no might have been decided before you even hit submit but still have not been able to find a value for this. I was thinking that by what you put in the trade block has a number value and if it is over a certain mark than it is yes and if not then it is no. Well i wanted to create a trainer to make it always go over that number if it is even done this way. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. less10

less10 Member

If no one knows this particular question how about a website that has guides on trainers?

3. josh99

josh99 Regular member

Why don't you get a trainer of this game =) from megagames.com

4. less10

less10 Member

well josh the best answer i can give you is there isnt one. There is a game crack for no cd but no trainer. Not trying to be a wise butt however thats just it. I would like to find one but that website does not hold the key. thanks for you advice though