1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Troubles

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by takeabow, Feb 6, 2007.

1. takeabow

takeabow Member

I have only just started using ISO's (well understood it) and I put metal gear solid portable ops ISO's into my ISO folder and it appears fine on ma mem stick in my games folder, even has the little tune in the background if i leave the cursor on it. Anyway after I press O to start the game the psp logo comes up , as normal, but then the screen just goes black and fails to load up the game. I dont know if i have missed something out or if its a prob with the game. Any help i wud b greatful.. like if any1 had this prob as well and knows how to fix it. Peace.

2. bigcuz000

bigcuz000 Regular member

when you use Dark Alex's custom firmware be sure to go to the recovery menu(Turn On PSP And Press and hold R). After that go to configuation and make sure your on 1.50 kernal, and no umd is on(but in your case leave it off) Close out of it and pop in any umd go to your MGS game and press play! If it dont work turn no umd on and try it with out a umd. Hopefully it works!

3. takeabow

takeabow Member

thanx alot! the umd thing was on so i turned it off n worked ! thanks alot for help dude!