1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

game update problem

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by squavers, Feb 16, 2007.

1. squavers

squavers Member

hi

I've got a problem with my modded 360 and would appreciate any advice - I've searched this forum for similar problems with no luck and got nowhere with google either.

Basically I've had my modded 360 for approx 6 months with no problems, boots all back-ups. I never used Live until a week ago when I took the plunge after reading that people were using it with flashed 360's and back-ups. I joined Live and installed the latest update, no probs...

Anyway, had to install a game update for PES6, which I did with no problems, this was a week ago. Then last night I went online with Need for Speed Carbon, again it asked for an update, so I did. Everything seemed fine, played it for a while before playing some more on PES6.

Anyway, today I tried to boot some other games and the dvd drive is just not recognising them - weird thing is, only about half of my games are affected, some boot fine, others (usually the older ones) won't.

It must have been the NFS Carbon update which has done it as I've played the older games after the PES6 update.

Can anyone help?

2. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

What discs are the games that don't work burned to?

3. squavers

squavers Member

Not sure, as I didn't burn them myself, all I know is that they are verb dvdr...

they were all working before but now only some do, and I'm sure they are all the same media.