1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

game x copy back up ps2 games

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by caya714, Jan 2, 2005.

1. caya714

caya714 Member

alright i was in this computer show and i saw the games x copy program there. it had a little paper sayin that it can copy your ps2 games and i was like is dat true. but how if i never herd about that in the forums and ppl told me that it just copied pc games. well anywayz i have it and i tried copyin da game. to tell u da truth it did copy them and its da same way like da xpress copyin a dvd movie. no need to extract it to ur hard drive and then burn it and all dat. well da only problem i experienced was dat i couldnt get it to play on my ps2. but then that was when i learned that my ps2 ver.4 cant read dvd+r only dvd-r. and i havent tried dat but im goin to and u know y i think it works. becuz when u pop in da original game in da pc u can see all da files of da game. and when i pop in da copied one it showed da same exact thing and how big da files were and everythin exactly da same. so i think Games X Copy can back up ps2 games and also it said in da computer show dat it copied ps2 games. but then who knows dat person could be a liar becuz i think it said it could copy xbox games and wat i know is dat there exists only 1 program that can actually do dat. i think its dat Wizard Pro thing wat ever or sometin else i dunno. but can someone try to back up ps2 games wit Games X Copy and tell me if it work for them. well im goin to try this time wit da dvd-r.

2. caya714

caya714 Member

also i just wasted 4 dvd+r for nothin. 1 of them bein gta:san andreas but who knows im not throwin them away cuz if i buy a new ps2 then it will work. but then i gotta get it modded again. but also my old ps2 laser suxs i mean really suxs its just so crappy i feel like replacin a new laser but costs alot of money also. if i never had modded my ps2 i would of prefer buyin a new ps2 then modded it. but u see i dont know. i still have to waste money on either of da 2. so tell me somebody should i buy a new ps2 and modd it or just change da laser in my old ps2 ver.4. which of da 2 do u highly recommend i would really like ur opinion.

3. slave

slave Member

this is wot i know
    my ps2 is modded and to backup my games i just used nero to copy the disc,bearing in mind dvd or cd .
    works a treat dun it
    Unless you trying to say this programme copys a game so you dont need to mod your ps2 of which i've never heard
    bon voyage

4. hursty

hursty Active member

dont know what all the fuss is about.....i use dvd decrypter to backup ps2 games.....cost me diddly squat.
    as for that wizard pro claiming no modding is required....what a load of crap.