1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gameboot help!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by jctech6, Aug 5, 2007.

1. jctech6

jctech6 Guest

hey i put in a custom gameboot and when i ran a game it would show a white rectangle during the gameboot. I put back in the original gameboot and it still does the samething. Any way to fixthis. This started happening after i changes my wave. Could that be the problem?

EDIT:FIXED turned out to be that the opening plug in was messing it up.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2007
  2. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

lol ur signature is funny.... who bought lumines to play the game heehee good one.

3. dcity

dcity Member

LOL! Lumines now is only werth buying, just to downgrade. After, it becomes an expensive arnemant ;D becouse on ebay now, people are willing to bid up to 60 £/$ for it :p

4. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

yo dcity. u have a ta-079!!! yeah it's awsome how much money you can get from lumines these :p thats kool :) $60 is amazing considering i bought it for $16 :D ah life is good.

5. dcity

dcity Member

ye, atleast i think my psp is TA079, but when you look inside the disc tray, there is a code on the left hand side, not the right, if you are looking in to it from the back. Yeah on ebay, there are lumines games being sold for £60 and above, thats insane!!! lol i only bought mine for £7 :D which isnt alot.

6. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

yeah i have the code oin the left im pretty sure u havea ta-079 too :D yeah they rock.

7. dcity

dcity Member

TA 079 mobo's are better than the TA 082s because there is less chance of bricking the psp while downgrading or somthing, thats if the downgrader or somthing isnt ment to be used on a TA 082 motherboard