1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gameboy Player

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by Eric04h, Oct 8, 2004.

1. Eric04h

Eric04h Member

Ok, i bought a gameboy player yesterday, i bought it off ebay for like $15 , but it was only the unit, i tried it on my gameube and it doesnt work, and then i found out it needed a software cd to boot it, does anyone know of a place that i can get the software, just the Boot CD for the gameboy player by itself?? if anyone does, PLEEASEEE let me know where!!, i really need this.

~Eric~

2. Hogmyster

Hogmyster Member

afraid i think you got jipped.. i think you're probably ganna have to go to eb games or somewhere similar and buy either a new one or a used one (this time make sure its included lol) ...

sell the one GB Player on ebay again :)

3. account

account Guest

you can download the game if you are able to stream you load it up and it should work fine.

however even if i knew where to download i couldnt tell you since its against forum rules ;)

all i can tell you is search for some irc channels or a p2p.

4. StoneRain

StoneRain Member

^I dont know what this dude is talking about...

Actually, I have read an artical that said, you can buy new discs from nintendo. Just call them up, say you lost the disc. You bought hardware that needs a disc to run, not software like a game. I bet you can get a new one for like 10$, 15$ with shipping. Some say you can play import GBA carts if you have the new GBP disc.

5. Eric04h

Eric04h Member

ok thanks, i think that might work. Now...Does anyone know the number for Nintendo?

~Eric~