1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GameCrazy, Crazy Deal!

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by hade, Aug 20, 2007.

1. hade

hade Regular member

if anyone is interested GameCrazy atleast the ones in my town are running a special.

trade in your old ps2 or xbox and receive an additional 50 dollars credit toward the purchase of a ps3 or xbox 360.

basically a ps2 trade in equals 40 or 50 dollars and you get a 50 dollar bonus on top of that towards a next gen system purchase. system must be in working order with cables, and controller. also they might not take a ps2 if it doesn't play "blue back disks," generally the early launch systems don't play them. i also heard they refused systems if you were unable to play an R rated movie in your ps2. if you have to enter a keycode to play an R rated movie, they may not take it. either or call the store and ask what they are doing. personally i think it would be a steal to get a ps3 for 350 bucks.

BTW i did do this today and am now a sad owner of an xbox 360 :( i thought it was too good to pass up and probably wouldn't get that much money for my ps2 anytime soon...maybe i'll sell it to a friend or something and make some money :) hehe