1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gamecube discs

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by ninja234, Feb 10, 2005.

1. ninja234

ninja234 Guest

wat proogram do u need to burn the game on the disc

2. 5000

5000 Member

nero

3. ninja234

ninja234 Guest

wat type of disc do i need

4. ninja234

ninja234 Guest

and theres different types of nero which one

5. 5000

5000 Member

u need a mini dvd+/-R or a normal sized dvd+/-R but u'll have to take the lid off... people seem to have better luck with the full sized dvds.

i use really cheap dvds but my laser is at around 145ohms and i've had very little problems.

just click on the nero link from your reply and click download. it should be something like nero burning ROM.

6. ninja234

ninja234 Guest

but i have a mac osx its different u need sqome other program do u now which one

7. Squished

Squished Member

Use Toast Titanium 6. If the game image doesn't end in .ISO, change it so that it does.

Drag that into the Toast Icon and it should pop up and tell you that it doesn't know what format the disk image is. Tell it to use 2048byte sectors and leave the pregap and postgap set to 0.

Burn.

I recommend the Ritek R04 Mini DVD-R's, burned at 1X, but then again, that is all I have tried so far. I have not done ANY mods to the cube. I use PSO+BBA on the GameCube and ThinAir+GCOS1.4 on the Mac.