1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GameCube Full Size Replacement Cases

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by L-Burna, Mar 16, 2005.

1. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Hey check it out they are going to release the replacement cases real soon.The site releasing the replacement cases is here http://www.gamecubecase.com .

Anyways,for those who wanted to have a full size replacement case.It should be out soon,not sure about the cost or the quality though.

2. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Oh I forgot to add they are going to give away a free gamebit also when purchasing one of the replacement cases.

3. ssjowowo

ssjowowo Member

there are some pictures in ps2nfo.com but i can't see them as i'm banned. can anyone post these pictures?

4. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Same here man I am banned also,I would if I could though.

5. ssjowowo

ssjowowo Member

damn them..hope gamecubecase.com posts some pictures. i tricked ps2nfo and made another accound just to see the pictures but i need 5 days since i can view them! hope someone else can post them

6. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

You know what ssjowowo how can ps2nfo actually call themselves a scene man.They try to hide all there information from everybody,and then say they are the best.What is sad is that every organization that makes a product always is associated with them,that still puzzles me(besides a couple products).The majority of them though are always siding with ps2nfo=ps2ownz.

7. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

I agree,damn them straight to ever loving hell.They truly are some crooked bastards about sharing information or anything.

8. ssjowowo

ssjowowo Member

i couldn't agree more than you L-Burna. they are b***ards but still are getting all the exclusive info. i guess they take a sh*tload of money from them to be that bast***s. only money can make you that stupid to scan all the forums to find if anyone registered with them, makes bad comments for ANY of their sponsors. that's just bullcrab. the best thing they can do is to remove their forums and act as advertisers of products. owning a forum, but taking away all the privilages that a forum member has(ITS FREEDOM OF SPEACH) is anti-democratic and opposes to the initial use of forums. they can call it "place for discussion of our sponsors' products, but without making any bad comments about them, or else you are axed". well they can kiss my a** and as soon as the 5 days pass and i can post to their forums, i will post all kinds of blessings that come from my a**

Last edited: Mar 17, 2005
  9. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

I think sooner or later people will start to realize how crucial this is to other sites that actually are a very reliable source.They are making the more decents sites look bad.The reason why,they make it seem like there is no other site out there that can supply anything to the PS2 scene.Just by manuevering around the other sites,hiding valuable information from the dev teams such as Cobra or Toxic teams.It hurts everybody,and can even make the actual groups like Cobra and Toxic look very bad for choosing such a decision.I don't really have much respect for these kind of actions,to think if they join a site that considers themselves the best it must be true.I do hope they get what they deserve though,what comes around goes around.