1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gamecube modding

Discussion in 'User submitted guides' started by XxHaXx, Feb 18, 2004.

1. XxHaXx

XxHaXx Guest

I can post a whole tutorial with provided links to back up your legally owned GC games if anyone is intersted...let me know!

2. G3NO

G3NO Member

Hi there!

I´ve had some problems playing the games via. PSUL 1.1. It´s very stuttering when playing the game. How can I tune up my speed? It´s so disrupted, when playing from PC, that it doesn´t mak any fun at all! Imagine racing one of the last races in NFSU with this kind of lag! No chance at all winning this thing!
    So, I´ve tried a nice little 10/100 Auto HUB and Í´ve tried a direct "cross" cable.
    Been playing around with my Duplex/Link settings on my NIC, and have tried a different NIC as well. No difference. I´ve played withe the delay/frequency/buffer settings in PSUL, no gain!
    I don´t quite know where to look for performance gain any more.
    Is it possible to set the BBA to 100 Mbit? are there any nice little programs wich could help me here?
    How does the PSUL.EXE send information to the cube? Can I fasten the transfer up somehow? Are the duplex and link settings on my NIC of any interest?

Come one guys, someone of you must know some stuff here...
    Or are you all playing GC games disrupted with loads of lag and buggy performance, I don´t think so.
    The only game wich ran quite nice was "Mario party 4". I think the "mini games" are so small, that they fit into the RAM of the cube. Am I wrong? Idon´t know...
    Please help me out here and excuse my aweful english :)

Thanks,
    G3NO

3. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Hey wats up do you mean a outside mod or inside mod.I am asking because a outside mod would be pso with bba using dumped images,or are you talking about a actual mod you put inside your system making it where it will enable backup support.

4. G3NO

G3NO Member

I´m talking "outside" :)

5. skpippins

skpippins Guest

i would like the links please