1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gamecube music files

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by boot57, Oct 22, 2007.

1. boot57

boot57 Member

Question...
    Does anyone know how to change background music on a Gamecube game?
    I've looked every where to get some what of idea, but have come up with nothing. Any bit of help would be appreciated. I've searched the forums the best I could and found nothing.

2. secKEn

secKEn Guest

I am quite sorry but i do not think it is possible un less you have a modchip... if you do go in google and search "GC modchip compatability list" and if you can sift through all the useless junk you might find it.... i used it to pick out my modchip based off it's compatability... my freind is getting a mod chip and i lost the link so if you find that link send it to me.

3. boot57

boot57 Member

Well I looked at the responce left and I guess I missed something. I asked about GC music files and putting different music in GC games. I have a modchip. So I take it I missed something. Does anyone know how to do this. Like on Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for dreamcast. I want to put my own sound track on a Gamecube game.