1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Games are black and white.. help please!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by hoosier20, Feb 4, 2005.

1. hoosier20

hoosier20 Guest

hi ppl!!
    I just move in my house and my 1 year old ps2 started to play games black and white , I put my own games that i played with colour 'fore its still black and white..I dont know what to do???????PLEASE HELP!!!!

2. t0nyj0nes

t0nyj0nes Guest

This happened to me once. Luckily, it wasn't a PS2 or TV problem. My ps2 was connected to my TV via component video cables, and one day I accidentally set the TV's input to video 2 (s video), instead of video 3 (component). Everything was black and white.

Could you have your tv set to the wrong input?

-Tony

3. hoosier20

hoosier20 Guest

i dont think its a connection problem cause i tried a dvd in it and played very nice colorful like it is suppose to...

4. yugioh2me

yugioh2me Regular member

maybe your seeing the game in PAL format?

5. hoosier20

hoosier20 Guest

could be cause my bro took it with him to europe as far as i kniow he tried one of those mod chips ..evidently it didnt work out, dvds are fine but the games are black and white ...is there anything i can do?? I heard that sometimes something in it easy to fix it ....Thx

6. nrk4594

nrk4594 Regular member

7. yugioh2me

yugioh2me Regular member

you get one of those pal to ntsc wiring converters or try getting a modchip again

8. hoosier20

hoosier20 Guest

whats the best place to get a modchip guys??