1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

games from comp to ps2 hard drive

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by dasawman, Feb 17, 2008.

1. dasawman

dasawman Member

does any one know how to take a downloaded ps2 game from my computer and put it in my ps2 hard drive with a crossover cable please help

i have a 200 gb maxter hd for my ps2 works great i rent games n copy them to ps2 via hdd loader but i want to put free games i download on it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

Open up comp hook up hdd to slave, and run winhip. Do some research, piracy is not supported here.
    Dude renting games arent that expensive, downloading them is almost free except for the fact that it wears out the comp ram n uses electricity... But u can get caught, especially if u are using p2p/bt... What u are doing is completely illegal anyway.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2008
  3. dasawman

dasawman Member

whats the difference if i download ps2 game and emulator and play on comp than if i put it on my ps2. my ps2's all have 200gb hd so i have way more room on them thats why i want to do this. anything good to download is illegal. i was told how 2 years ago but i wasnt ready at that time. i know its easy because i put nintendo games on my ps2 at that time just cant remember how!!!