1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Games keep freezing

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Decanter, Oct 7, 2004.

1. Decanter

Decanter Member

I've downloaded three games so far (MK Deception, Onimusha 3 and Megaman X7) burned them with DVD-R's and CD-R's and when I load up the game, they keep freezing, sometimes during movies or loading screens. I'm using the Swap Magic disc and slip card combo with a v10 PS2 (50001). Am I using cheap media (Optodisc DVD-R)? Any ideas?

2. dbolt

dbolt Member

i've had the same problem w/ burning w/ cheap media. Then i tried Ritek's 4x dvd-r g04. Ive gotten MK to work only with alcohol 120% after downloading with dvd decrypter at the lowest possible burn speed. I also use SM and SCC w/ v10 PS2. Some games will work w/ just dvd decrypter others Alcohol 120% and some just dont work at all. Let me know if this solution works for u.

3. OAKside24

OAKside24 Regular member

Maybe its cause you DL'd games, which is illegal. Bad luck comes to those who...do...bad stuff. Just a suggestion, refer to you're downloaded games as backups because they ARE backups of the GAMES YOU OWN. Right? Okiey.