1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Games N Music NDS HELP

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by xena83, May 15, 2007.

1. xena83

xena83 Member

ok guys/gals. time for you all to use your super answering powers to help me out again. i recently bought the Games n Music nds cartridge 128 mb. I heard you can play homebrew on these. But when i downloaded a game and moved it to the usb/card and put it back in my ds the browser comes up like it should but when i click on the nds game it flashes and both screens turn white. Ive emailed tech support for the thing but they told me to reformat it and download the startup files again but of course they were the wrong flipping start up files and now its saying 'no media device in slot 2' you all have helped out like a billion times. hopefully you can do it again. Thanks in advance for any help you can give

2. slg2021

slg2021 Member

i have the same problem, i think they made this mostly for music and video. i cant play most homebrew or other stuff downloaded, its really lame but if u figure it out let me no

3. xena83

xena83 Member

lol. yeah ill just sell it again on ebay. completely screwed up. i bought it just for that reason. oh wellz. ill just spend the money and get the r4 or m3 or somthing.

4. Kookoo213

Kookoo213 Member

i dnt think you can fix that the only advice i can give you is to toss it

5. xena83

xena83 Member

to be honest id rather not toss it. it wasnt expensive by any means but to toss it would just be a huge waste of money. i paid 18.99 for it. ill just either figure it out or find it a new home