1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

games not running properly

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by solesoldier, Jul 22, 2012.

1. solesoldier

solesoldier Member

apparently when i updated to the new firmware with gears of war 3, all of my games are not running smoothly.The games stuck occasionally and freeze at a point.During this i hear that the disk sometimes speeds up in the drive then slows down...a few clicking noises continue but the game remains stuck.I have to restart my console after it as nothing works at that time.It reads the game properly at the dashboard but when the game runs, this problem occurs.Long loading times are also to be mentioned...it seems like the disk inside is being hit by something.i already replaced my previous hitachi DVD rom with the new liteon one but this problem still occurs HELP

2. chriswhit

chriswhit Regular member

Most likely its due to having a liteon drive or a iffy flash. The newest games wont boot in a spoofed drive and it will give a black screen with an error code(cant remember the code number off the top of my head). If you want to run all games you'll need a Hitachi even if you sort this issue out.

3. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

clicking noises are usually due to a bad laser!