1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Games not working "YOU NEED FIRMWARE UPGRADE"

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by jt2769, May 9, 2007.

1. jt2769

jt2769 Member

HELP... I have psp 2.71 fw, i used an auto installer to downgrade to 1.5, i then use devhook shell concept to emulate 2.71 fw, i have downloaded over 100 games, most of which work, recently some of the games (iso's)i have had working and playing with no probs, have stopped and when i go to use it says something like "you are using fw 2.71 you need to upgrade to 2.81 or higher" obvoiusly i dont want to upgrade from the game. any new game (iso) like Teenage mutant ninja turtles (my sons obviously) states i need to upgrade even though i have had it working (with slight lag) please help i know you always getting mithered by newbies, i need to know if there is an upgrade for shell concept or instructions on how best to downgrade and use devhook. cheers JT

2. djmazz

djmazz Regular member

upgrade to a custom firmware like 3.03oe-c. then your games will work and you wont need devhook.

3. jt2769

jt2769 Member

djmazz,

thanks for the info, how do (where do) i get instructions on how to upgrade to custom fw 3.03oe-c, you wont believe how many hours i have spent on this thing, cheers for the help, you guys are the nuts.... JT2769

4. jt2769

jt2769 Member

djmazz, doh...! just seen your link cheers.

5. apoorvajs

apoorvajs Member

3.40 OE is much better

find it at dark-alex.org it includes readme