1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

games on hd wont work

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by ansrmypst, May 10, 2007.

1. ansrmypst

ansrmypst Member

recently i tried to copy a game onto my hd but wen i went to play it the screen just went black

any pointers??

2. sp7ke

sp7ke Guest

what was the method? did you make the xbe yourself and ftp it? I use unleashX as it had a option in the dashboard to rip straight to the hdd

3. v1cek1ng

v1cek1ng Member

thats my bro, we share an xbox and i was doin every thing i told him to do this

i ripped from the menu do u kno wats wrong or do i need to have the disc in?
    i have unleashX plz help

4. v1cek1ng

v1cek1ng Member

ooooo i figured it out i dont have enuf memory left how do i get more cuz first i deleted allllllllllby gamesaves on xbox before it was softmodded then i softmodded it then i tried to copy halo 2 to my hd but there wasnt enuf

5. sp7ke

sp7ke Guest

The only solution then is to buy a bigger harddrive, one that is lockable which xboxscene.com has a list of compatible HDD's and then you will need to copy your C and E folders from your orig. xbox hdd over to your computer and use xboxhdm to mount the new drive. but you'll want to make sure you get a new hdd that is compatible. if you cannot find the list on xbox scene just ask me and i might try to link you to it