1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

games on lt+3.0

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by usamabk, Jun 22, 2012.

1. usamabk

usamabk Member

hi......i burnt prototype 2 for 3.0 and abgx 360 shows every thing green but i dont know why the game gets stuck at the title screen?also did same with ridge racer un bounded but the Xbox 360 says un recognized disc......ps:i truncated the game....any body please help me!!!!

2. b1gh3ad

b1gh3ad Regular member

1) Have you tried reburning?
    2) What dashboard are you on?

Unrecognised disc means that your console might have been flagged for a failed ap2.5 challenge

3. usamabk

usamabk Member

im on dash 15571...with lt 3.0...and i recently have went online with no probs.....but the pirated version of ridge racer works fine....why my truncated version not works???

4. richietea

richietea Regular member

If your truncating a disk then you are not burning the full iso of your game.Some xgd3 title have the LBA hash checks at the end of the disk,which when you truncate will miss and may flag your console.Buy a IHAS B drive and flash with burner max firmware and verbatim DL disks.This will enable you to burn the full image of your game and not miss out vital security sectors.Truncating new xgd3 games on lt 3.0 is a definite no no,unless you want to be flagged for a ban.

5. usamabk

usamabk Member

what bout over burn?it does burn the whole image???