1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

games slowing down using hdloader

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by sv650s02, Nov 7, 2004.

1. sv650s02

sv650s02 Guest

has anyone experienced games slowing down during gameplay. i have recently downloaded street racing syndicate and gta sanandreas. srs is unplayable and gta isnt much better.

edit: these are the only 2 games i have had any problems with. i have about 16 games on my harddrive.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2004
  2. rujupride

rujupride Member

This is kind of off topic, but im just wondering how did u get GTA San Andreas to work with the HD loader on ur hard drive?

Some people say that its dual layered and that it doesnt work, and some ppl say that it does work.

im just wondering what u did.

3. goman007

goman007 Regular member

i havent noticed any game play slow down, and gta is not dvd 9. the only prob i have is my hd loader doesnt wont to read the first time everytime i cut it on it takes a couple of tries. ever had same prob?

4. sv650s02

sv650s02 Guest

every so often mine will say i dont have enough harddrive space. i have learned to just put in the first letter when entering the title, then changing it once it has loaded.

5. Kaido

Kaido Member

GTA : San Andreas should play fine, and Street racing Syndicate has a problem when installed in hd loader it has slowdowns in some places, and its always the same places, i would say Street racing syndicate is not compatible

6. priapus

priapus Member

I haven't had any problem whatsoever with the same game with hdloader. I got mine from www.electronicunderworld.com It works like a horse and haven't had a single problem.