1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Games using keyboard + mouse

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by Lysa2blue, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Lysa2blue

Lysa2blue Guest

Hello there,
    As a pc user since..forever, I have just recently acquired a PS3 from my husband, whom no longer uses due to working overseas. I have found some nice games to play on the PS3, however, I cant for the life of me get used to the sixaxis controller. Is there a way to play PS3 games using a mouse and keyboard? or am I doom to the very weird sixaxis controller.

Thanking in advance,
    Regards.

2. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

never heard of using a keyboard with ps3 games, the beyboard would work for online but thats about it, and mabe if u had another os in the ps3.

Just play for a couple of hours, u will soon get it. Bought my mother a ps3 and she kept gain back to the ps1 games, but now she loves it, plays it all the time, plus the ps3 has more games for like different ages, xbox is mostly shooting.

Just bear with it for a couple oh hours and u will be fine, ps what game is it

3. SpideyBoy

SpideyBoy Member

look up something called FragFX its EXACTLY what your looking for...im not sure which games use it though...i think i heard that Unreal Tournament 3 can use ANY USB KEYBOARD AND MOUSE but i dont remember the source of that info...

4. Hurmpie

Hurmpie Guest

Keyboard & mouse can only be used if it's supported by the game.
    True that Unreal Tournament 3 will support this (read this on a dutch ps3 news site), perhaps this is the first PS3 title wich includes this? Dont know for sure tho...

5. SpideyBoy

SpideyBoy Member

yea...im not sure exactly which games can use them...i just know that now that the FragFX is out for the ps3 more games will support...

6. pets34me

pets34me Regular member

I saw a keyboard and mouse at gamestop that I believe should work.

7. pets34me

pets34me Regular member

8. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

I got a cheap wireless combo at walmart the name is mi and I have been using them for about 8 months now with no problem and it only cost me 20 dollars

9. pets34me

pets34me Regular member

the one that I posted is compatibale with every ps3 game and has all the buttons...enjoy!!