1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Games with more than one disk!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by remy888, Feb 10, 2003.

1. remy888

remy888 Member

Hi there can't seem to find this questioned answered anywhere but can't see how it would not have come up either. I have a PS2 version 4 with a new Magic Chip 3.1 and have just backed up some of my games and am quite happy with the whole machine and chip. Since the chip just injects the codes for the original game to play back ups what happens when U play a Multi disk game??? Just realized this when I tryied to play my old favorite PS game Fear Effect 2. I went to one of my saves that would require me to insert disk 2. And yup nothing happens from that point :( So my question basically is is there away around this. I also remember the add saying for the Magic Chip 3.1 that there was a sleep feature. I'm assuming that the chip stops working once U've loaded up the 1st disk to get it running then cloaks it self as to not get discovered, say when U go online or just to make the machine act as retail as possible. This would be an unfortunate thing as this would be the only feature flaw making this set up truly perfect. Thanks for your replys in advance and happy gaming.

2. iats2001

iats2001 Member

Just save it at the disk switch, put in the second disk, reset, load from the save.

Most games save like that i think.