1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Games X Copy and PS2 Backups

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Tonalator, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Tonalator

Tonalator Guest

I have recently bought Games X Copy and I am unable to get it to backup my PS2 games. The "create image" is greyed out and I cannot select that option. In the source reading device it says in the drop down bar "Read from image file..." What do I need to do in order to backup my PS2 games? Do I need to create a virtual drive? I am new to Games X Copy, so I will greatly appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!

2. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

You wasted your money -Tonalator- you could have used decrypter to backup your PS2 games, and its free.

Virtual drives are for PC games, not PS2 games.

3. Tonalator

Tonalator Guest

I have DVD Decrypter also, but I am having problems with that too. Decrypter doesn't detect any devices for my source. Do you know what's wrong with this?

4. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

whu? Im slow today so give an example. decrypters not detecting your drives or you can't find where your games are at once created or what?

5. Tonalator

Tonalator Guest

Decrypter is not detecting any of my drives. ie my dvd rom drive or my dvd writer. Sorry about the unclarity.