1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

games x copy + ps2 games

Discussion in 'PS2' started by punx777, May 27, 2004.

1. punx777

punx777 Regular member

hey everyone, i recently bought games x copy and i used it to copy ps2 games, so far, ive sucessfully backed up 3 ps2 dvd games, and they all work PERFECTLY, i havnt had one skip in any video or game play yet, i havnt tried any cd games but ill try one and tell ya about it,

2. punx777

punx777 Regular member

yeah i copied syphon filter, burnt it with games x copy and there is omega skipping, jsut like when i burnt it with dvd decryptor(ROLLS EYES) but hey, its still good, its the only software i know of thats one click and lets u copy games:). ps, copys of cd games work fine:) c ya

3. crjack

crjack Member

Can you send me info on this? My Games X Copy won't read PS2 discs.

4. punx777

punx777 Regular member

thats wierd? maby i just have a freak copy or something, lol, but seriously ive copyed like 5 games now with it and it seems to work fine, and i think the skipping in syphon filter was due to cheap media..... (you guys all pry think im crazy)

5. punx777

punx777 Regular member

is it a dvd game? and do you have a dvd reading drive?
    that could be a problem, you must realize that im using swapmagic to play the backups