1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GameSaves for Xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by Yusayoh, Apr 21, 2005.

1. Yusayoh

Yusayoh Member

Will Gamesaves work? It says you can put gamesaves from the internet onto it and then put it on your memory card. Like if i put the mech assault savegame in there on my memory card via gamesaves and put it on my HDD, and boot like you're supposed to thru Mech Assault, will it still work? Thanks!

2. yu-8

yu-8 Regular member

if you have the stuff to connect the memory card to your computer you can. just put on the save you want turn on the xbox without a game and go to memory and then memory card and save the save to your xbox then start the game and load the file name that the save is under and it should work.

3. Yusayoh

Yusayoh Member

Thanks, because I don't want to buy a thing that won't work for it. Thanks dude!

4. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

or to save some money, If your xbox is modded you can get a copy Xbox Game Saves manager and ftp the saves to your xbox

5. Yusayoh

Yusayoh Member

Nah, i don't have a modded XBOX but thanks, now i know how to softmod my friend's xbox(es)!

6. Yusayoh

Yusayoh Member

Well, the gamesaves thing doesn't work. It only allows .gsx and .gsv files. SO DON'T BUY IT! The only good thing i got out of that 15$ is the controller. I'll go buy an action replay today. Yes, I know there's a tutorial on how to make one with one memory card, and i tried.

7. yu-8

yu-8 Regular member

No, it does work first you need to make the cable to plug into your computer usb male end and the cut the part that plugs into the xbox cut the plug thing not the part you plug the controller into if someone trips over it, a usb cable is the same as an xbox wire the cables inside r the same except on a xbox cable is has an extra yellow cable but other than that connect the other wires together by matching colors, after that you can download for free over the net drives to use that xbox controller to play games, and you can download an action replay thing that allows you to other peoples games saves and use them on yours.

If anyone has any ? send me a private massege and ill get back to you

8. adsfbike

adsfbike Member

dont waste ur time on soft mod, hard mod is much more stable and flexible