1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gameshark 2 version 3 users help!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by brad1102, Apr 2, 2004.

1. brad1102

brad1102 Guest

I have been using the GS2v3 for quite some time now but there is something I have yet to figure out.

I read somewhere a while back that you can set up your GS codes to be toggled on and off during gameplay.

Thanks in advance for the help!

2. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

yeah some codes can be created to be triggered to be off with a press of a butten... its just basic codes that can be changed but this one dont work always... sometimes codes on the ps2 can work like trainers for pc games with on and off options like turn noz in nfsu and later on turn it off... while the codes are simple they aint so easy to make... if you know ps2 hacking you can create some of your codes.. remmber the CODES them selfs must be coded with trigger codes... it works like this

(M) FFFFFFFF-FFFFFFFF

presss L2 to inf jumps ON FFFFFFFF-FFFFFFFF
    FFFFFFFF-FFFFFFFF
    FFFFFFFF-FFFFFFFF

press L1 to inf jumps OFF FFFFFFFF-FFFFFFFF
    FFFFFFFF-FFFFFFFF
    FFFFFFFF-FFFFFFFF

now the codes can vary but the basic is this... usualy the toggle codes are the last line of the codes or the 2nd half of the last code...

you must enable all the codes to use the triggers OR you can add them all up into 5 line code to use the both triggers in the game...

hope this answer few things for you...

3. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

When looking up codes for a game, see if a joker code is listed. They do exactly what you want.