1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gameshark + Swap Magic

Discussion in 'PS2' started by dg3elite, Feb 25, 2005.

1. dg3elite

dg3elite Regular member

I posted this before but i didnt notice i was in the wrong thread (DVD Backup) So ill try it again on this thread (i hope this is the right one)

2 Questions:

1. I want to play my backed up games (i use swap magic 3.3) and i want to use my gameshark ( v2 ) to use some codes for that game. What method do i use to accomplish this?

2. can the gameshark be used as a memory card? i have some thing in my memory slot and i dont know what its for.

thanks, sorry for the double post in the other thread, i didnt know i was in dvd backup discussion.

2. steimy

steimy Active member

you should be able to use it, you will need DVD Loader V7. look around on these posts and i am sure you will find a lot of threads on how it is done. I know i can load backups with codes with my AR Max, Swap Magic, & DVD Loader.

3. dg3elite

dg3elite Regular member

iv searched the forums before i posted this and i cannot find a thread.. can you gimme a link?

thanks

4. JoeN00b

JoeN00b Guest

load up the game shark
    select your cheats
    put in the swap magic disc
    when it says to insert disk (from the swap magic) put the backup in
    press X

that is the way it works with Codebreaker V9, and sm 3.3 should have the stuff set up so you don't need the CD/DVD Loader.

5. steimy

steimy Active member

try it without the DVDloader. If it works that your set. If not PM me and i can get your email address and email it to you, i still have the ISO for it on my HD.
    I can't find a link for it.