1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gameshark....Xploder?...Burnt?

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by brendo, Apr 17, 2005.

1. brendo

brendo Guest

Hey Everyone,

I first want to say im glad I joined a Mature communtiy cause trust me I have been on alot of Forums and half of them don't compare like this one, anyways I have a queston.

Now for all those people who think playstation2 games cannot be copied without a bootdisk well im sorry but your wrong lol, there is a way, My buddy's girlfriend's Brother figured out a way to do so and he has about 113 games, but the thing is my buddy can't ever get a way to contact him and Im really interest in this by the way, so here the thing, he sent me a "Gameshark 2" and in the file had some "Xploder 2.0" which I have no clue what the heck that is and well he told me that has never copying them cause he don't have a Burner so he emailed me the programs, so here I am stuck with these two programs and I dunno what they are, so yeah im willing to share the steps to burn ps2 games w/out mod but anyways I just need a hand on this gameshark thing, but also I have to burn it on a CD which i dunno a DVD-R or just regular CD-R.....anyways love for someone to help me out.

thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2005
  2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

what programs are they? You burn gameshark to cd.