1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gameshark

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by oni123, Mar 23, 2005.

1. oni123

oni123 Regular member

i have a swap magic set 3.3 and i have action replay and i also have a onimusha 3 demon seige game but its burned and i wonder can you use action replay codes and then play the burned game because i tryed useing it first i put the action replay then they said to insert game but i put the swap magic card then i put the real game and after that the codes still didnt work i did this method a couple of times. can someone help me

2. PSthree

PSthree Member

I Believe what you have to do is first use action replay then put in the cd version of swap magic the the cd-loader/patch Cd then dvd version of swap magic then the game . Sounds like a long process but if you want to cheat then you have to do it. Who said cheatin was ez hehe.

3. oni123

oni123 Regular member

lol thanks 4 ur help and i have another question i tried to burn metal gear solid 3 in a 4.7 gb cd and it said that the file is too big.arent u suppose to use 4.7 dvd r's to burn games? i also tried to burn nfl street 2 and it said the same thing wat should i do? can u plz help me

4. clouser

clouser Guest

i think you have to rebuild the iso.

5. oni123

oni123 Regular member

ok, but wen i burn a ps2 game i have to use dvds thats 4.7gb right?

and for all ps2 games u have to use 4.7 gb dvd cds right?

sorry for all these questions

6. clouser

clouser Guest

yes just use a good media.