1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GameShark2 San Andreas problem

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Nastea, Oct 28, 2004.

1. Nastea

Nastea Member

im trying to boot san andreas with my old 8 wire neo chip and gameshark2. when it goes it load the screen goes black and comes back to the ps2 menu...other dvdr games work fine....anyone kno wut the problem is? i use GTA Vice City as the original disk to swap and the TOC is bigger so in theory it should boot...plz anyone, thx

2. Nastea

Nastea Member

ne 1?

3. Nastea

Nastea Member

wtf cmon anyone plz

4. Nastea

Nastea Member

plzzz...im trying everything...i made my own slidecard and tried using cdloader but it still doesnt work.? plzzzzz

5. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

have you tried using a different toc disc, but on a side note your complaint seems to be getting quite common i have seen lot's of threads recently with people complaining that some of the newer games won't boot with gameshark maybe its time to upgrade your boot method

6. Nastea

Nastea Member

i fixed my problem, i tried burning the game with alcohol at 2X instead of nero at 4x like i did the first copy and it booted...however my ps2 is having problems with the disk and load times are long...and the game doeent draw in the streets n shit so sometimes there is just nothing...