1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gamexcopy

Discussion in 'PS2' started by superpimp, Apr 2, 2005.

1. superpimp

superpimp Member

why does the program always get an error about 90 to 95 percent in the reading part of the burn.

2. kocher

kocher Regular member

not sure but when i use dvd x copy it happens a lot. probably cause no updates available for this program. beins that they outta bus and all. just takes 2-3 times, or try diff program.

3. philipman

philipman Regular member

use dvd decrypter to burn ps2 games or alcohol 120% to burn them, 120% also burns P.C games.

4. superpimp

superpimp Member

you don't reccomend using gamexcopy

5. stemil

stemil Member

I can tell you that game x copy works wonders for me. I use dvd decrypter to decrypt the game then open game x copy and tell it to read from an image file and just select the file you just created with dvd decrypter and of course set the burn speed as low as possible. I have had about 99% success rate even with those pain in the as# ea games.

6. AIUnit

AIUnit Guest

I purchased a retail copy of Games X copy from a software supplier that had a couple left. I thought it sounded good and so I bought it. So I have the key and the software but when I go to load it, the software asks me to go to a URL and purchase activation.. has anyone else had this issue.. is it normal?

7. kocher

kocher Regular member

well being that 321 studios is outta business, i dont know if u r gonna have any luck. but i would post that ? in the xcopy forum n see what everyone else has to say. i scraped my dvdxcopy express and use shrink and decrypter now so i cant help much.

8. scs2699

scs2699 Member

Does games xcopy work with Xbox games? I want to back up my xbox games and then play the back up but i realy don't want to use my xbox to read the game ande transfer to my pc to burn. I heard games xcopy can just make a copy thats playable with the mod chip of course. Any help?