1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gba emulator for pc ques

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by uhmmnewb, Mar 26, 2007.

1. uhmmnewb

uhmmnewb Member

sorry if im posting this in a completely wrong section but i was just googling sites which had forums about gba emullators and this one seemed to be the most popular one, only thing is that i keep seeing gba emulator along with sony psp so idk if ill get an answer lol but here goes:

i jus recently downloaded the gameboy advance emulator on my computer and it runs fine but the only problem im having is that everytime i try to make the screen bigger from its orignal size the screen goes white but i can still hear the music. soo uhmm yea anyone have any suggestions on whats wrong and what do i do so i can make the screen bigger than a 2x2 cube?

sorry for my probably very simple to solve question, its just that im not much of a computer person and i dont really think my computer is much of a me person either lol. thx in advance for anyone who took the time out to read this and maybe give me some advice.

2. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Without knowing the exact emulator it could be a whole range of reasons.
    What I do know is that in the past I have used VisualBoy Advance, and that allowed me to resize to any size I wanted with no problems.