1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GBA emulator on 3.03 oe-c Help!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by RainKiss, Apr 25, 2007.

1. RainKiss

RainKiss Member

Hey im on 3.03 oe-c . I've been searching and reading every thread, on afterdawn about gba emulators. I have gpsp08 and that bios file, name properly. However when i click on it and try to upload...it comes up with an error code. Can you even play gba games on 3.03 oe-c ?

2. SonicMove

SonicMove Member

It works for that FW because I have it so tell me how u placed it on your psp I have a later version of the gpSP but I think it dosent matter so explain what you did

3. RainKiss

RainKiss Member

Well i downloaded these files....which had all the files in them, including the bios files. I placed file _macosx , gpsp08 , gpsp08_150 and gpsp_src into the game folder of the psp root. When i go on my psp and click on the gpsp icon ....it comes up with an error code. Ive tried other gba emulators but they have the same problem. However a different error code comes up

Last edited: Apr 25, 2007
  4. SonicMove

SonicMove Member

OK do this it's much easier for me to explain. Download this gpSP v0.9 for 1.5. Then open the zip file that you just downloaded. Then take out the two gpSP files and place them in your game150 file since you already have the gba_bios just put it in the gpSP folder. Then after you put that in there their should be three files in the gpSP file the eboot, game_config, and the gba_bios. And then you put the rom in the same folder as those files I just said and should be unziped. Now it should be able to play the GBA emulator

5. ProfeDogG

ProfeDogG Guest

If someone could get me the BIOS image that would be really cool. PM me please

6. RainKiss

RainKiss Member

We cant tell you on afterdawn....just search it up on google

Last edited: May 6, 2007