1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GBA games on my PSP Slim

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Lutheran, Nov 12, 2007.

1. Lutheran

Lutheran Member

Can someone please tell me in detail what program I can use to play GBA games on my Slim using the latest custom firmware M33-3? I know there is a prog that allows PSP's to play GBA games but will it work with the slim? I am a n00b still with homebrew so I will need real precise directions so if someone can help me I would appreciate it.

2. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

First, there is an emulator called gpsp and it works great. However, it needs to have 1.5 kernal. The Slim PSP dosent's and cant have the 1.5 kernal. U have to wait until M33 figure a way.

3. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

hey ... try the eloader 1.00 from Noobz. They say it can run some homebrew on slim

4. firestyl3

firestyl3 Guest

Haha double post. Neways, your wrong theres no need for eloader or 1.50 kernel to make it work. I have 3.71 m33-3 slim psp and i can play the gba emulator. I use GBSP Kai test 07.So the answer is yes u can play just google the emulater I told you. Put the folder called Test07 or w/e in the game folder on your psp. But to make it work you need gba bios, once again google that too. The rest will be in the included readme.

5. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

how come a senior made that mistake??nevermind lol,i used to do that also.