1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GBA games on NDS...how..what do I get?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by katamara, Jan 30, 2008.

1. katamara

katamara Member

I just got a DSTT, and so far it works! (actually I ordered 2 and one doesnt work, but I'm working with the company to get a replacement)
    So, now I've got all my slot 1(NDS) games running on the one cart!

My kids have a ton (at least 50) of the GBA games that they use in the slot 2. I'd like a similar type device for the slot 2. Is that available? I've seen some, but they all appear to only have 256M-1GB of storage. Is there one available that I can use a memory card or something?

Right now the kids carry around a bag to carry all their GBA games, and sometimes they tend to get lost. It would be alot easier to just load them up onto some memory cards, like I did with the NDS games.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Oxadillia

Oxadillia Guest

Try researching the Supercard Lite. I myself own one, and I must admit that it is not the most user-friendly piece of equipment, but it does boot GBA games.

I am sure that there are others, but my knowledge on them is restricted.

Here is a good site about all these kinds of cards. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_DS_storage_devices

Also make sure that the DSTT has the option to boot slot 2.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2008
  3. pfening

pfening Member

I have a DSL and i recently got a G6 DS Real and now i am looking to get a Slot-2 device. I was looking at the supercard(not the lite one). http://www.nxpgame.com/product/b8440509-9cf8-4aaf-9444-239eb67cc65a.aspx Would this be a good thing to do?

4. pfening

pfening Member

SORRY!!