Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by pspfreak9, May 21, 2007.
Can you burn GC backups on a 4,7 gig DVD? or do they have to be on Mini-DVD?
Please use the search feature on the page. This will help new and unanswered questions to be answered. Instead of being bumped down by a question that has been asked 100's of times.
what should I search?
Short answer is yes you can burn on a 4.7 DVD.
(Long Answer Below)
Oh lawd lol...OK...here you go.
1. Download ImgBurn (latest one...google)
2. INSTALL ImgBurn
3. Insert GOOD media into your DVD burner (Verbatim, Taiyo Yuden etc.)
4. Have your Gamecube image ready (If it's .gcm then rename it to .iso)
5. In ImgBurn browse for the file and double click it
6. Make sure write speed is to 4X
7. Click Write and wait until it's finished burning
Also you can burn multiple GC games into one 4.7 GB DVD with MultiGameISOCreator (google). But I only suggest doing that if it's a multi-disc game such as Resident Evil 4 and Tales of Symphonia. Note that you cannot use Action Replay codes if you use that method (I tried lol).
Gamecube games on Wii, Multiple Gamecube games on one disk, Burning Gamecube games. Etc. Etc. It's like using google... Not trying to be a snob, just try it next time.
Separate names with a comma.