1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GEARS OF WAR 3 E66 error

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by breno1, Oct 3, 2011.

1. breno1

breno1 Member

Hi I haven't played my Xbox for a while now, but I just bought a retail version of gears of war 3. The Update failed for the dashboard and got a error E66.
    Its a Benq MS25. The last time was flashed for about a year ago so it will be old firmware. I thought it didn't matter if it was the original disc like the rest off the games it should play fine?

How can I fix this problem. Do I need to update the firmware? It has not been spoofed with another drive or anything just be flashed.

Thank you

2. Gray626

Gray626 Regular member

You need to update the firmware to LT 2.0. If you did the flash yourself and kno it is not spoofed you should be fine with updating th firmware. As far as I know there is no Benq MS25. The MS25 was associated with samsung drives. If you didn't flash it yourself then I would presume it was spoofed as a Samsung MS25. If it's spoofed you would get the E66 error. Also if you're not on the newest dash and firmware.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2011
  3. zpaitsel

zpaitsel Regular member

BUMP. +1 ON THAT