1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gears of War 3 Help Disc is not supported

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by FB49ER, Oct 6, 2011.

1. FB49ER

FB49ER Member

Hey I seen a few people having the same problem but has anyone know why we are getting
    disc is not supported" error when we try to play? I have lt 2.0 i used imgburn to burn the game did all the steps the game comes on for a few mins then I get that error
    can anyone help me with this. thank you for your help

2. zpaitsel

zpaitsel Regular member

stock drive type? any spoofing? need details on your system to get a start.. any jf logs from your flash? what dashboard?

3. FB49ER

FB49ER Member

Im on the new dashboard im not banned from live no spoofing I think its a samsung drive.I have a xbox elite I was reading people with the same problem are putting the game on the hard drive to play you think I have to do that?
    thanks for the help

4. zpaitsel

zpaitsel Regular member

did you truncate the disc.. as they put it? or did you follow the correct layer break ect.. with 213XXX / did you select optimal ect.. what version of imgburn did you use?

not sure about the HDD deal, as i never install games ot my HDD i only use the 20g and have a ton of saved game data..

5. FB49ER

FB49ER Member

yeah i clicked on calculate optimal then when i click to burn I picked write until end of disc truncate. I mean the game starts up and everything but like 5mins in i get that

6. snickle

snickle Regular member

I would copy it to the HD and try to play it. That will tell you if it is a bad burn or other issue, also, are you on LIVE when it errors out?