1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gears of war problem

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by b18bek9, Mar 4, 2007.

1. b18bek9

b18bek9 Regular member

dont know if anyone else has had this problem but for some reason gears of war and yes its the orginal copy of the game not a backup disconnects me from xbox live after like two games then i sign in and have no problems....it only happens when i first get on....and its not my firmware because it did this before i decided to flash it to play backups...gears of war is the only game that does this so dont know what to say.....just woondered if i'm the only one...and yea its a 2005 hitachi drive but other then that never had any problems with it......thanks for any info u can give......

2. GCFANATIC

GCFANATIC Member

gears has this problem with the older firmwares i'm led to believe...

i have been told that as long as you have the latest firmware on your drive you should'nt get this problem with gears...

do you have the latest 5.2 FW ?

3. paul91

paul91 Regular member

yep ive got exactly the same problem as u and i was told to update the firmware to the latest version

4. b18bek9

b18bek9 Regular member

yea i have 5.2 but it was like this before i even flashed my drive so dont kno just wanted to know if i was the only one or if anyone knew why but dont matter much just sign in get disconnected after first game or two then jsut sign back in an its fine dont care much its the only game that does it.....

5. pstamer

pstamer Guest

Hey guys. I'm kinda embarrassed to ask this but how do know if you have the latest firmware. I just got my 360 about a week ago. I'm a total noob at this. Thanx in advance.