1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Get Cheap MP4 Player Or Not

Discussion in 'Media tanks' started by KansasBuf, Jun 16, 2010.

1. KansasBuf

KansasBuf Member

I recently found on Squidoo a very good lens, which really educed me to get an cheap and unbranded MP4 player. I'm hesitating and want to hear some comment on such things. Have a look:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
  2. keebles

keebles Regular member

Your better off going to walmart or target and buying their cheapest mp3/mp4 player they have. If you buy an unbranded mp3/mp4 player, you run the chance of getting a hacked player. I actually ran in to this problem my self. I bought one off ebay that was suppose to be a 32gb mp4 touch screen player for $64 and it turned out to only being able to hold 3gb. Then the seller gave me a partial refund and sent me what was suppose to be a 8gb mp3 player. That one was hacked too and was only able to hold 4gb. Both players wouldn't work right if the hacks where removed.
    http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=hack...=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=f6f642595e92e50c

3. KansasBuf

KansasBuf Member

Thank your very much for the suggestion which is valued here. And I will consider the problem very carefully.

4. keebles

keebles Regular member

your welcome