1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

get gamesaves from old ms 20gb via pc HELP

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by bigdog626, Apr 8, 2012.

1. bigdog626

bigdog626 Regular member

ok i been trying to get my game saves off my ms 20 gb hdd since getting a rgh slim
    i tried putting it in the slim but that just resets it & doesn't wont to boot with it connected
    so i connected it to my pc via sata connection and no program will pick up the drive
    list of programs i have tried XPort 360,Xplorer360,modio & Party Buffalo Drive Explorer non seem to think there is a 360 drive connected but there is any help please

should i have Portio32 installed

Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  2. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

it seems that if the slim was not picking it up, the pc will not as well, since they are both microsoft, how are you connecting it to the slim?

3. bigdog626

bigdog626 Regular member

the sata connection on the slim

when i connect it. it reboots but doesn't start it just keeps trying to load i can tell because it keeps flashing a white flash going across my screen then just stops then a min. later in repeats but never does boot fully

Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  4. bigdog626

bigdog626 Regular member

like how you dipped after i replied to your ?
    but i ordered a SATA to PATA/IDE Hard Drive Interface Adapter & am planning on testing that on my id pc & hopefully that works