1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

get me started!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by jaildogg, Aug 14, 2003.

1. jaildogg

jaildogg Guest

so I can also use a normal game shark to boot up backup ps-2 disks? If not which kind?? whats the procedure? and where can I get the right game shark?? If already tried purchasing a game enhancer from easybuy2000 they just sent me the wrong product and took my money.

2. Hanedrick

Hanedrick Regular member

I would recomend getting the Swap Magic Discs but if you were to get a Gameshark make sure you get a Version 2 or lower cause 3 doesn't work.

3. telescope

telescope Regular member

Just get ur money back from easybuy

4. jaildogg

jaildogg Guest

O.k so, I CAN use a normal game shark to boot dvd or cd-r based ps-2 backups a game shark can be bought at say, wal-mart or game stop. this is one in the same? and also I can use alcohol 120% to mount image and burn right?

5. GamersMan

GamersMan Guest

I just used that program and it worked like a cake, but now that i copyed the game how can i play it i burned it on to a cd-r 700mb.

Oh and i never replaced my mod chip! do i have to?_X_X_X_X_X_[small]Lil-B thats Me!![/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2003
  6. jaildogg

jaildogg Guest

you know, I dont think you can copy it to a 700 mb cd-r cause theres too much data, you can supposedly copy it to a dvd-r which holds about 4.7 gigs a game is usually 2 to 4 gigs.