1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Get ready for something new? PsStore E3 ad suggestive.

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by anubis66, Jul 4, 2007.

1. anubis66

anubis66 Regular member

so in the PsStore, the is and ad for e3 saying "get ready for something new." maybe, just maybe, the guy at sony have listened to our prayers for new exclusives, soon releases, and the holy grail assumed to be firmware 2.0. what ar esome of your thoughts about what might show up, or if you think ittl be a bust, say why.

2. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

the time of the ps3 is slowly approaching as we go into the fall and winter seasons but the great games that were missing on our console are gonna be a thing of the past come soon we got home warhawk socom metal gear final fantasy gta4 and the list goes on and probably some top secret projects that will be revealed maybe at e3 but sony is about to bounce back from losing the first round of this generations console war

3. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

I'd say more customization of the xmb by way of themes, at least that's what Ive heard they're working on, and it seems like an obvious thing that they would be working on to me. I wounder if they put some nice twist into the themes that may link to PSH in some way.

Wouldn't surprise me if they finally got the in game music going as with the 360, a lot of people have been griping about it and im sure Sony will see it as another selling factor. Personally I dont really care if they do or not I probably wont use it because ud have to be constantly adjusting the volume to coincide with the current game play oh yeah I'd just love to have slayer or something blasting during a critical cut scene. I ll just stick with WMP, much easier to deal with if ur in a hurry to adjust something or change the song. In the end its nice but I don't see it being practical.

4. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

More Xbox Live "like" features,play music while playing games,movies,tv,maybe music,rumble.Thats my two cents on it...

5. NexGen76

NexGen76 Regular member

I'm not going to get sucker this time by Sony last time it was The Agency a game that not coming out until this time next year whats next.I'm taking the Message with a grain of salt & hope its something good & we have it Now not later.

6. anubis66

anubis66 Regular member

im pretty sure if e3 blows for sony, they will bleed for it. and im sure thy know this. wtf is up with e3 being so late in he year?

7. anubis66

anubis66 Regular member

Last edited: Jul 5, 2007
  8. jesse286

jesse286 Regular member

Now I'm glad I bought a PS3 but I already knew it was a better decision anyways after what I've heard about the 360.

9. Edgewise

Edgewise Regular member

you know that wasn't Sony that hyped that, it was a dev from the studio of The Agency. But I agree, i hope it's something good Now and not something new announced for next year or something.

10. zegame

zegame Regular member

all i know is that e3 is going to be a blow out for the ps3... do u remeber how sony anounced 380 games by march, i wouldn't be suprised if a good number of those are shown at e3 considering the ps3 hasn't even hit 50 commercial games(not downloads). Also i predict sony paying more incentive to stranglrhold, assasin's creed, and devil may cry 4 to make them exclusive titles for ps3. no doubt ps3 is going to be the star of the show! and the firmware upgrades will allow in game music and the playstation store will be widly expanded with more downloadable content.

11. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

First off youre wrong with the 380 games Sony announced(it was a mistake by Sony when it was actualy 140 games)then you say you predict Sony paying for Devil May Cry4,and Assassins Creed I doubt thats going to happen

12. zegame

zegame Regular member

sony paying them more incentive would be the best thing they can do at the moment, that way all those who want play those games get thier arms twisted into buying a ps3.

13. jesse286

jesse286 Regular member

That's the reason the PS3 isn't selling right no, because its game selection is WEAK!. Yeah I admit there are some good games out, but I get bored of playing the same game over and over again, and so does everyone els. And when most people go out a buy a gaming system that night they wanna be playing it, so when most people are looking at the shelves they pick the system that has the most games. But that might not always be your best choice. So I bought a PS3, and I've never owned a Microsoft system (not a fanboy). I've had every single one of Sony's systems starting from the PS1 all the way to the Ps3 and every thing in between (including a PSP). Sometimes I wonder if I should have gotten a 360 and then I think, once the PS3 hits its one year mark things will be better so I stuck with my PS3 and am happy I have one. :) Oh and no I'm sure Sony won't buy Assassins Creed for an exclusive, originally it was going to be a Sony exclusive but now its not. I don't think Sony will be buying it anytime soon. Plus Sony wants a game that's going to have an exclusive and I don't think the 2nd Assassins Creed won't be nearly as good as the first (thats if they make a 2nd one).

Last edited: Jul 6, 2007
  14. NexGen76

NexGen76 Regular member

Actual your wrong there are going to be 380 but thats the worldwide release figures, people was thinking that was North America figures.But there are going to be 380 game lease by next march but 140 those coming to North America.