1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting a new 360 - help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by takeabow, Nov 20, 2007.

1. takeabow

takeabow Member

im looking at getting a new 360, the one im looking at has a xeno toploader on it. I have been unable to flash xboxs myself and i was just wondering if it is easy with this toploader on it?? just wondering because if not i was going to buy another 1 that has been preflashed. I also dont know what firmware is on it but apparently its not banned. what you lot think?

2. takeabow

takeabow Member

also i hear that if you try to go on a game before it is due out that your at a even greater risk of being banned (even with ixtreme and patched games) is this the case? any help to both these questions would be great =-)

3. steimy

steimy Active member

are you talking about the Xeno Topgear used for flashing the console?
    http://www.yatego.com/x-boom/p,4673d145c5dc0,4461ca0795faf8_4,xbox360-xeno-topgear

if so the advantage is that when updates are released you will not have to open the console again to reflash.

as far as playing games before they are released, there is no real evidence one way or the other but to be safe i would never play a game before it is released. That in my opinion would be a big red flag to MS.

4. takeabow

takeabow Member

ok mate thanks for the advise!