1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting and Shrinking PSP ISOs

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by mabarnett, May 15, 2007.

1. mabarnett

mabarnett Member

I am on 3.40 OE and have been using downloaded games for a while now on my PSP. I get my games via torrent, I was just wondering if there is a better or alternative way to get games free.

Also I use UMDGen to compress the ISOs to .cso so they are smaller. This works well but is there any way I can make them even smaller?

Can you please give me the download link or at least where I can get these things (games/shrinking program)?

2. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

try emule for the iso's and the software, but the only way to make them even smaller is to delete music and video files from the game

3. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

use psp iso to cso converter

4. mabarnett

mabarnett Member

Thanks alot guys, could you give me a download link though for the iso to cso converter?

Last edited: May 15, 2007
  5. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

I think you should just go to google and just, at least tryb] finding it yourself. How hard can it be to search "psp iso to cso converter"

6. guano

guano Regular member

The best all around app is UMDGen for shrinking and converting. Also, I use certain sites to find games for d/l on Rapidshare.

7. sf49ers

sf49ers Member

I'm just getting into the psp sceen so I guess this one I'll definatly need. lol. thanks

8. mabarnett

mabarnett Member

Alright thanks for all your help guys

9. algtz1

algtz1 Regular member

Downloaded the following program: ISO - DAX - CSO Converter but when I extracted it I received a .kmdr file instead of an executible program. Can some one tell me what this is about? I also downloaded UMDGen but don't know how to use it. I tried searching for some tutorials but couldn't find anything. I really need to convert my ISOs to CSOs and would appreciated some help.