1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting elf. files to work off usb flash drive??

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by justinsyd, May 9, 2007.

1. justinsyd

justinsyd Member

I am really trying to get some emulators to work. I have AR max,and whenever I try to load the elf. files off the pendrive,it tells me "no media found" What am I doing wrong?? Someone please help.

2. radeonpc

radeonpc Regular member

i think u have to format it to fat32

3. justinsyd

justinsyd Member

I formated to fat32, and still no luck. I have tried putting the emulators on the flash drive along with the elf file,and it still says "no media" I got infones to load up just using a disk,and it tells me that it can't find roms on the cd. I also tried just putting the roms on the flash drive and it doesnt recognize the flashdrive. Any more suggestions?

4. Cybertick

Cybertick Guest

5. lanepwnu

lanepwnu Regular member

not really. you have to backup all the stuff on the drive. then put the pgen or whatever.elf on FIRST!!!! then start putting folders. ar max does not read in folders. soon as it sees folders it quits so you have to make the emu FIRST!!!!

6. Cybertick

Cybertick Guest

yeah try the way lanepwnu describes i had forgot that there are so many way`s .

7. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Regular member

can someone point me to a site that tells you how to use the elf and usb/memcard booting stuff,I am so lost.

8. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

sksapps.com

9. jbthegrt

jbthegrt Member

I had that exact same problem so I deleted the file called "your system configuration" after that it worked everytime for me